- Publisher: Minerva Press, an imprint of Mad Hatter Publishing, Inc.
- Editor: Gia Cilento
- Edition: First
- Available in: Paperback, eBook
- ISBN: 978-0999469217 (eBook); 978-0999469248(Paperback)
- Published: December 5, 2017
Narcissistic Abuse: A Survival Guide, is a new book by Michigan author Sara Teller that could save the lives of victims
There’s an insidious, secret war going on and it may just be happening inside your home. If your spouse or partner is always right and you’re always wrong, if you’re always the one to blame for a mishap, if you’re never good enough, then you may be at war and not even realize it.
Narcissistic Abuse is real and potentially life-threatening. Physical, mental, and emotional abuse are all part of the Narcissists bag of abusive tricks and can have a lifelong impact on you and everyone in your household.
If you or someone you know is caught in this situation, this book can help you break free and survive.
If you’re a therapist, counselor, or you’re involved in the recovery process, this book brings insight into the inner workings of the abusive narcissistic relationship.
Ms. Teller brings to bear her life experience combined with her intellectual and academic studies and presents a thorough reference book addressing the real need to identify Narcissistic Abuse, create a survival strategy and find therapeutic relief from the aftereffect.
She sheds light on:
- The difference between narcissism as an inherent human trait and pathological narcissism that is destructive and harmful
- Victimization, abuse, and the healing process
- Therapeutic intervention and relief
Narcissistic Abuse: A Survival Guide is available in both eBook and paperback on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other fine retailers.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)